Highlights of packaging of medical plastic bottles
Looking at the whole pharmaceutical packaging market, we can clearly see that in order to eliminate the technical barriers caused by pharmaceutical packaging and other reasons, advanced packaging equipment and materials meeting international standards will be needed to cooperate with its development, which also puts forward higher requirements and broader market space for domestic pharmaceutical plastic bottles and other packaging enterprises.
From the consideration of the enterprise itself, the future drug packaging will start from the safety. The drug packaging should be more concise, clear and beautiful. On the premise of ensuring that the transportation is not easy to be damaged, even if the materials are saved, it should not be too much packaging, and the market competitiveness of the enterprise will be promoted by constantly improving the quality of the enterprise's employees.
1. High insulation packaging. High insulation packaging is to use materials with excellent insulation to restrain gas and water vapor. Smell, light, etc. enter into the package to ensure the effectiveness of drugs, etc. High insulation packaging has been widely used in Europe and Japan, while China has introduced high insulation packaging such as PVDC since 1980s, but its growth is slow. Therefore, the growth of high insulation material packaging is a major trend of pharmaceutical soft packaging in China.
2. Antibacterial packaging. Although the clean environment of drug production is planned according to GMP requirements, no dosage form can be absolutely sterile in the production and packaging process. Therefore, in order to extend the shelf-life of drugs and ensure the safety of drug use, it will be one of the directions of soft packaging of drugs to accept antibacterial polymer packaging materials for drug packaging according to GMP requirements to control bacterial pollution.
3. "Green" packaging. The "green" packaging of drugs refers to the packaging that is harmless to the ecological environment and human health, and the packaging materials can be recycled. After the implementation of ISO1400, the development of "green" packaging has become a necessary thing. In the future, new environmental protection packaging materials will be developed and generally adopted, such as recycling, degradable and natural, ignition and no air pollution.
4. Less measurement packaging. The less measured packaging requires that the internal packaging of drugs has the function of scale measurement, including the application of packaging materials with measurement results and disposable packaging, the latter is a common less measured packaging. In the United States, once used packaging has been widely used in 1990. With the development of composite materials and the growth of sterilization packaging technology, China has been able to effectively guarantee the accuracy of once used packaging of liquid and solid agents, but it will continue to grow small measurement packaging, a convenient and accurate soft packaging situation.
5. Environmental regulation packaging. The so-called "environmental regulation packaging" is to change the gas state in the packaging, and guarantee the quality of the packaged products for a long time, such as the packaging sealed with desiccant (oxygen getter), air replacement (nitrogen filled) packaging. This kind of packing situation will continue to be common;
6. Aseptic packaging. "Aseptic" packaging is a key point for sterilization and packaging of packaging drugs in the "aseptic" environment by adopting instantaneous ultra-high temperature sterilization technology. It uses composite materials to discuss the extrusion and composite forming of different situations for packaging. The utility model has the advantages of better connecting the medicine, extending the shelf life, saving energy, low packaging cost, easy to realize environmental protection packaging, etc.
7. Serial packaging. The serialization of drug packaging means that the drugs produced by the same manufacturer accept the uniform and similar pattern of packaging elements to package drugs. For example, blister packaging can determine the change of plate size and relevant elements of aluminum foil screen to reach the series packaging. With the implementation of OTC in China's pharmaceutical industry, serial Packaging is increasingly valued, and will be widely used in the future development of pharmaceutical soft packaging.
8. Nano packaging. The application and development of nanotechnology and nano materials in the field of medicine provide a once-in-a-lifetime good opportunity for Chinese medicine packaging. The growth of nano paper, polymer based nanocomposites (pnmc), nano adhesives and nano antibacterial packaging will open up new areas for drug soft packaging.
The sealing property of medical plastic bottle and health product bottle needs to be optimized